How to configure field style of any fields

  In this blog, we are discussing about one more real-time scenario.

Scenario: How to configure field style of any fields.

1. Open any form and right click on field for which you want to change the style or apply CSS property. In my case, Iv'e taken priority field from incident form.

2. select configure styles > new

3. put value if required (in my case I've put 3 because I want to set style for priority 3).

4. In style field write : background-color:green; (you can set other CSS properties as well, I've set only background color green only)



Result:



Note: If you want to set color for journal fields like comments or work notes you need to change the value of property "glide.ui.activity_stream.style.comments" or "glide.ui.activity_stream.style.work_notes"










No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

How to configure field style of any fields