ServiceNow Developer Interview Questions - 11

Hello friends,

I'm very excited to adding my ServiceNow developer interview questions which I have recently given in a well-known MNC company. I hope you liked it, so without any delay let's get start:

1. What is the difference between join and branch activity in workflow?

2. What is the use of turnstile activity in workflow?

3. How to call another workflow in workflow?

4. What is the difference between  display business rule and on load client script?

5. Let's say I have one group named CMDB owners and my requirement is that when I created any CI in CMDB, so if their status is installed and owner is not empty then that owner should be added in our CMDB owners group as well and if I update any CI owner then our group member also should be updated. How we can achieve it.

6. I want to print record sysID using client script. How we can do it.

7. Is gs.log() function is working in scoped application.

8. I want to restrict admin to editing of short description from list view of incidents. How we can do it.

9. Explain any real time scenario where you have used script include and client script both.

10. What is the difference between performance Analytics and Reporting.

11. What happen if we give table.*  and not table.none to abc user in incident table.

12. What is difference between background script and fix script.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

How to configure field style of any fields